Sunday, December 03, 2006

Past Lives

4/24/06: A Journey taken at a Woman’s Request to check on her recent Past Lives.

As I entered the Spirit World, I was immediately shown the first of the Lives. It was the 1500s, in England. I saw a young Maiden milking Cows on a Farm. Apparently she was helping her Family eke out its living by performing this Chore on a regular Basis. I then saw that later in this Life she was a Midwife, helping other Woman in her Community with Childbirth. She married a Man who was quite abusive, and who died at a young Age. She was left penniless and homeless and also died young, very poor and in a heatless Place. The next Life was in the early 1700s. I saw a Woman who was a Dancer for a Tribe in Africa. She was a Figure of Power in this Village. She was kidnapped during an intertribal War, and while in the Hands of her Village’s Enemies was raped and murdered. The next Live was in the early 1900s. She was rich, and well-to-do. She was a popular Socialite, and was a commanding Presence in Upper Class Parties. Then came the Crash of the Stock Market. Stripped of her Wealth and Position, she became a Visiting Nurse. She visited the indigent Ill…and caught an Illness and died herself. Finally, I saw a Life way back in the 1100s, in Ireland. The Woman was very successful in “Magic”, that is, in dealing with the Spiritual Forces. Some might have called her a Witch, Centuries later. She was very good at channeling Spirit Energy and many respected her and came to her. At one Point she went to Stonehenge. There she worked with the Spirits of the Sun. She died in the Boat on the way Home.

NOTE: It is interesting that in her prior 4 Lives, this Woman was always a female. This means she is a very strong female Presence, and must be a force for balancing the Male Energy of Life. This is a Hint as to how she should be dealing with her present Existence…

Her Reply: This is all very exciting.
Thanks for answering the way you did. It's easier to understand that way.

I can relate to the 1700's previous life a little. I had a dream almost 2 years ago, that I was in Africa and I walked into a small grass mud dwelling and I sat on the ground. I sat beside an African woman and a small child. It was as if I was going to her for advise. She sat with her back straight in statue. But the dream ended. I don't know if I ever asked her a question, but it seemed so natural for me to be there. Oh and I do like to dance. But, I am just a kitchen dancer.
I have been to two Pow Wows and I always wanted to join in their dance circle, but I was afraid I would be intruding.

And about the 1929 crash. I still haven't learned to handle money very well. :) This year I have a goal to be debt free. My sister said we have a curse on the whole family when it comes to handling money. I told her that was a bad confession. We were never taught to handle money or respect it. I plan on changing that for my family.

And about the woman of magic in the 1100s- I have always been drawn to mystical things. Even when I studied Judaism, I read books on the Kabalah, Jewish Mysticism.
----------------------------------------------

No comments: