Monday, April 18, 2005

Journey 194 - Pre-cancerous Cells

4/18/05: A Journey taken to eliminate the cancerous cells discovered in a young Lady's latest pap smear. I prepared in the usual way and settled into the Journey. Even while I was still rattling, the image of the Girl's Face, reflected in a small pool of Water in some Desert area, came strongly into my mind, so I knew this was the jump-off point. (I have been to this pool before in the past few months..I can’t quite remember why. I’ll have to look back.) So once the Drumming started, I moved into place next to this glass-surface pool. Sure enough, her face, hair and hat, just as they are today, were the image in the pool of water. Two Ducks then flew in from the right. When they hit the water and landed, the image of the Girl's Face lifted out of the Water and floated in the Air above the rippling pool. The circular image of her then floated over and went into my Mirror! As I looked down, I could see her head in there now. Then, I noticed that my Upper world Guide, Owl, had landed next to me on a fairly thick Cactus. We were in a Desert, or perhaps dry plain, environment. Owl was digging into the Cactus with his Talons, implying to me that perhaps there was something in Cactus Medicine that the Girl might take. He then began pecking at the image of the Girl on the Mirror. Each impact left a tiny hole in her image that began releasing cigarette smoke. This told me smoking was one of the aggravating factors. It then got rapidly dark, and as the Sun raced to the Horizon, it turned blood red..then hung there long enough to become a Tunnel. Owl turned into Eagle Claw (his human form) and we both ran at incredible speed toward the Tunnel entrance. We zipped past a Lion and Bear, each of whom thought to pursue us but were unable due to our tremendous speed. We literally leapt into the Tunnel, and zoomed through it in an incredible rush. It was warm and very gusty. At the exit, we found ourselves quite small, standing in some grass next to the leg of a picnic table looming over us as if it were 60 feet tall. It was a sunny day, and there was a stock of bushes and/or trees just left of the table. Further to the left I then noticed a decent-sized Lake, and we were literally right at surface level with the Lake Water as we stood there. Two Ducks (same two?) waded in and beckoned us to follow them. We did so. They took us over to the opposite bank. There, lying on the bank, was a collection of Stones set up to look like a human body. The Girl’s Hat was atop this model. It was a replica of her Body! I went up onto the bank and looked more closely. The area of her lower abdomen was black, with the presence of thousands of tiny ants, all scurrying around among and on top of one another. We walked over to the right and beyond this Stone design and started a small Tipi fire with Twigs and sticks. The Fire was purple in color..a good sign, showing very high Spiritual presence. I invited the Girl and Eagle Claw to come sit with me by the fire and we did so..the Girl took a puff off the Pipe for the first time..this would also be the first time she used tobacco in a Sacred Manner. I then beckoned for the Spirit of her Cancer, manifested by the Ants, to come join us. After a few seconds, a very small, blue blob emerged from the Ants and came to the Fire. I asked it who it was. The answer took me aback considerably. The blob turned into a small baby, and the baby was the one that the Girl did NOT carry to term. It was the Suld Soul..never having made it into a body, it nonetheless had come in from the Lower World and was sticking to the mother is was intended for. It was as if it were literally trying to get back into the womb it had been assigned! I asked the little Baby, why Ants? It was because there are always quite a few Ants in the Girl’s room..and it was therefore easiest to invade them. I told the little Soul it was hurting the Girl, and must go home. It then took off into the Woods near us. Instead of trying to chase it, for it was darting around at breakneck speed among Tree Trunk and leafy Bush, I flung my Mirror up into the air over the Woods. It expanded to a huge size and then stuck to the Sky with a clang. It then began emitting blue streaks of Light, one of which caught the Little Soul. I took it and headed out onto the World River in a boat, and made sure the Little Soul went over the Falls and back to the Lower World for re-assignment. I went back to the Stones, and Eagle Claw and I made an Ongon from the Stones that had represented the Girl’s Body. We then placed a Candle, a long-burning one, in the center of the Ongon and lit it. This will help generate all the Healing Energy the Girl needs to be free of these cancerous cells. We placed her hat atop the entire pile. The Ducks then brought us back to the other side..we were back at the picnic table. But this time, the Girl’s bag and a pack of cigarettes was there..I took the smokes and melted them into my Mirror. We then came all the way back to the beginning, at the Desert Pond. I then saw the Girl sitting on her bed in her room, and I was telling her to say the following Chant daily: “My aura cleanses itself daily. The negative Energy sinks into Mother Earth and turns to Joy.” The next scene was interesting, to say the least. A policeman had come to my door to tell me the Girl had been killed in an accident. I could see her hat on the body on the stretcher, but I went out to check and it was not her. The policeman’s face then turned into a scary monster type, bizarre in its perverted joy at having tried to scare me. It was a Chutger. Eagle Claw told me this scene meant that the Girl just naturally attracts such Beings, and must be on guard from now on. The next scene was even more elaborate. She and I were standing on the center point of a floor beneath the dome of a huge cathedral, the ceiling of which towered above us. Was it St. Peter’s in Rome? Or a church in Germany. Anyway, I saw her shoot way up into the air..she came down and landed on me face first! I then shot way up and came down next to her. We then hugged. I then bent down and cleansed and sealed her Aura where the cancer had been. The Call Back then sounded. The Girl will be clear of this disease.

The Cathedral scene represents Sacred Space. This means the Girl must have Sacred space around her, something I can provide daily when I get up.

She obviously has to give up her smoking.

Aloe Vera is a member of the Cactus family, and has proven anti-cancer qualities. The Girl should get and rink some aloe Vera JUICE..(not gel). :)

Follow-on. When I told her of my work on her behalf, which she had authorized a few days ago (“go for it!”), she asked me what time I had done this. I told her, 4:15-ish. She said that at right about the same time she got “wicked” cramping in that area and had to take a heavy dose of Ibuprofen. That pain was the result of the Sprit Intrusion being removed.

No comments: