Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Journey 141 - Dear Friend's House Redo

12/29/04: I took an extended Journey this afternoon to investigate the Spiritual conditions at my dear friend and co-worker’s deceased Mom’s house. My friend had told me a day or two ago that her Cousin had been painting in her Mom’s old bedroom and smelled her mom’s perfume for a few seconds. We both wondered if that had been an actual visit by her Mom, and if it was some sort of message or warning. I agreed to go back to the house via journey and check it out. I prepared as always, and off I went. This was a Middle World Journey, and Owl went with me as protection and Guide, but there were of course no Tunnels to go through. When I arrived at the house, I was not prepared for what I found. Recall in my last visit I had seen ancestral Spirits returning to the house, with Hawk visiting above. All seemed quite positive and indicative of improvement. When I got there this time, however, I found many black “snowflakes” falling around, on and through the house. When these flakes landed, they immediately crystallized into a shiny, hard blotch, and as I tried to remove one, I found it was very stubborn and resilient. It was as if it had melded with the surface. Not all flakes were sticking..some were being absorbed by Mother Earth, as she tried in vain to counteract this attack. I asked Eagle Claw what these flakes were. He told me they were the negative emotions filling the lives of the people associated with the house: anger, distrust, revenge, jealousy, doubt, fear, “woundedness”.. I saw in the future that the entire area would be totally encased in this black crust, with the stuff hanging down from the eaves like icicles. I then asked what I or anyone could do to stop this attack. Eagle Claw showed me that I should invoke a new technique, learned from the Mongolian Shamans: build a small “oboo” of a branch, with black and red ribbons attacked at the top. Also, begin piling Stone People around the base of the branch, to build a small mountain around it. The purpose of this oboo is to attract and house a Shaman or Nature Spirit who is willing to take on this Dark Energy and neutralize it. I asked Eagle Claw how we would know when this Spirit had taken up residence. I then saw myself taking a set of four red flowers up some wooden steps. These flowers had just been dipped in something, but I don’t recall what. They looked like Tulips made of Rose petals. I sensed that I would dream this event when the Spirit had arrived. I then moved around to the front of the house, and a short distance away saw two Dark Beings seemingly approaching, but they were moving so slowly they may have been standing still. I then asked about the perfume in the room. I was told that my friend’s mother's Spirit had indeed visited the cousin and tried to warn her of the accumulating negativity on her person. I then was taken to the rooftop, and looked down the chimney. I saw blue Sparks popping out of the inner liner from top to bottom. When I went back down to the ground, I could see the Sparks jumping out of the chimney top. In the remaining time, I tried to get a further fix on the meaning of the Flowers, but was not given any more. This was essentially the end of the Journey. A rare one, with no obvious fix..but some things must take their natural path..

I have told my friend since that when they place the Stones around the branch, they should circle it three times clockwise each time. I also told her I will make up a special Shaman’s anointing fluid for her cousin to use.

No comments: