Saturday, April 21, 2007

Name Games

4/12/07: A Journey taken at the Request of a Client to see what Energies are at Play in her Future.

As I entered the Spirit World, I found myself standing with my Shaman Mirror Guide, Utawa, on a metal Platform overlooking a rapidly spinning Ball of light blue Energy. I got the Sense of standing in some Sort of Manufacturing Room or perhaps a Research Area. I was told the blue Ball was a Representation of all the Threads of Future Time. I immediately turned to Utawa and asked, “How are we supposed to pick my Client’s Future out of that?!” Utawa agreed that it did not seem possible. I then looked across to the other Side of the Room above the blue Ball, and there was my Client, standing on an identical Platform, looking down at the Ball also! Behind her was dancing a full-size Human-like Energy Being whose Colors were constantly changing. I reached across the Gulf between us with a Staff much longer than it was, picked up the Being and drew it over to myself. I asked it, “Why are you bothering Mary?” It answered, “I’m not! She is creating me with her varying Thoughts and Attitudes. She need to focus to make me turn purple only.” [NOTE: purple is the Color of the highest Chakra, the one tied to the Upper World where the Spirit Blueprint of all our Lives is kept.] I then decided to go over and visit Mary. I shape-shifted into a Hawk and took off to fly toward her directly, over the blue Ball. A very sudden and stiff Wind arose to try to hold me back. I was making no Progress until Eagle came to my left to empower me some more, and Blue Heron came up in front of me to help break the Power of the Wind. I flew in its Backwash. I then fell abruptly into a white Sphere. I was standing near a single Table, where Mary was sitting, motionless, looking upward, and wearing a Smile. I took Mary by the Hand and led her out of the Whiteness and back into the blue Ball Room. She threw a red Rose into the Sphere. This, I was told, will seed the Future for her. However, the exact Nature of that Future was not revealed to me.

Client Response 4/14: Hmmm...just got up from a semi rest state so forgive me if I am still a
bit groggy here...overnights are my weekend theme again.
First I want to bring attention to the name of Mary that you used in
the journey. Is this not important in some fashion or perhaps a simple
over site as my name is "xxxxx"…the rest I will have to think about a bit here and get back with you…okay? :)..

thank you so very much for the wonderful nice surprise /gift of this
journey and the one you did for my daughter as well...my heart and spirit are most deeply touched and grateful.

My response: > Hi!
>
> Isn't that strange!? I wonder why "Mary" came in so strongly. It
> seems
> to me this is a sign that someone by that name is going to play a key
> role in your future. Especially since it is "she" who throws the rose.
> Very strange indeed. I can't recall that ever happening before. I'll
> have to go check and see if that happened in my notes as well...hang
> on...
>
> Yup...you are "Mary" all through the notes as well. So when I came
> back, that name was pushing through me loud and clear, eh? I didn't
> even notice it when I was proofreading it before sending it to you. I
> think it is great. Be on the lookout for a Mary!!! With a rose!!
> (shirt, glasses, etc). Amazing how the messages are presented!
>
> I look forward to your further comments. I have damn union training
> tomorrow despite the weather, so there may be a delay in my answers.
> What a life!! :)

4/17: Hi Ken,

Are you ready for this???...are you sitting?..
In spite of this awful flooding, my weakened finances, and somewhat ill
health at present, yesterday I received a phone message that I never
ever expected...I got a call from a "MARY" from The American Institute
of Holistic Health and Psychology. She told me I have a full
scholarship for a home school program, they are fully accredited, etc.
She went further to say that I was referred to them by a client or
friend of mine. I just checked out their site and was
quite pleased at what I read.
I put in a call to my counselor to see if it was her. (just curious as
can be now!) I also called Mary back but only got the school's
answering machine. I left a message for her.

I just had to tell you about this and see what you think. It [the “Mary” connection] gave my daughter the shivers!

No comments: