Saturday, February 11, 2006

Spirit Flow


Spirit Flow


I have finally titled all my Journeys, making it easier to find and investigate each. You can find an index by date, number and title thereof at http://sjindex.blogspot.com/

If you need Shamanic services, such as possible healing from illnesses, depression, etc.; Soul Retrieval/Restoral; reclaiming your Power Animal (invigorating Spirit); finding lost objects; getting a message from someone who has passed on or who can no longer speak for themselves; seeing the future or past; etc., please feel free to email me. I will work with you offline from that point on. If it is your Path to receive this Help, I shall gladly serve as the Channel. I do not charge for these services, as it is the duty of Shamans to help others..period. On the other hand, many Shamanic Cultures consider a thank you gift of some sort to the Shaman appropriate, as these gifts honor the Spirit Helpers who worked through the Shaman...and this honoring is quite important for the full effect of the work to take hold.

5 comments:

Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

AJ said...

I love the cloud texture here. Nice shot.

Sophia said...

I've had interest in learning the ways of the Shaman. I think I have a few lost pieces of my own soul scattered about somewhere. I wonder if it's possible for me to go out and get them on my own?

I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. I've linked to you from my blog and will be visiting again. I'd like to read your blog in its entirety.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful clouds! I'll have my wife check out this site.The Advanced Soul