Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Journey 112 - A Sore Throat in Need

10/26/04: A Journey to help my daughter’s terrible sore throat heal more quickly. After lighting the Sacred Candle and Rattling, I began with the Drum CD. But, it kept shutting off within a minute of starting, even with a new battery set, so I decided I was being asked to drum by hand. This was confirmed when I tested the player after the Journey and it ran fine. So off I went to meet with Crosses in Front, my Snake Guide to the Lower World. I saw before me a green landscape with a bluish glow on the edges of everything. Crosses came up to me with pink and lilac edging around her eyes. We saw a circular opening sparking on the ground before us, and went down the Tunnel. The walls were saturated with dappled specks of rainbow colors. We came out into a snow-covered River Bank. I saw the blue Spirit representation of my daughter’s Power Animal, Polar Bear, all there but semi-transparent..looking a bit like a natural gas flame. I was told by Bear to get a Fish to feed him, to give him more strength to help her. I went to the River’s edge, and saw beneath the surface many Fish, glowing in the primary colors. I saw the Water Spirit standing on the opposite bank and asked her permission to go into the Water to get one. Permission granted, in I went. As I swam among the Fish, I BECAME one! The others gathered around me and fed healing Energy to me. It became obvious..I was to become the food for Polar Bear! So I swam over to where he could reach me and he scooped me up. Once swallowed, I became one with Him. We went and stood over my daughter’s bed as she lay sick and sleeping, and Polar Bear and I opened Sacred Space over her with his white, furry arms. I then left Bear for a short while, and watched as he shrank down to figuring size and began lumbering toward her throat. As he walked into it from the outside, rainbow dazzles began flashing. Within a few seconds, I saw a small sphere of Stars amidst a black background begin to spin slowly at her throat. It was like a mini-universe. I then rejoined the Spirit of Bear and we returned to the River. From there, I went back in the Water, left my Fish existence, and was back on the snowy bank with Crosses. I thanked Water Spirit, Polar Bear and the Fish for their help. Crosses and I then went back up the Tunnel and emerged onto normal-looking land. Journey was over. I then sounded 4 loud beats on the Drum four times to add even more power to the healing Sphere next to my daughter’s throat. I then realized that we were inside the Sphere while by the River, so all the Energy work was still contained within it after we left it with my daughter.

No comments: