Thursday, October 07, 2004

Journey 106 - Dream Extension

10/8/04: A Journey to follow up on a recent Dream in which I was in my Mom’s house and discovered a new bedroom downstairs with a “dirty gold” skinned girl sitting up in her bed and spelling out a name that seemed to say “Julia”. I prepared my room in the usual way and lay down with an extended Drum CD loop to begin revisiting this Dream, with the purpose of extending it. I was expecting Owl to appear, but instead got a rare visit from my Sacred Pipe Bird, Red-Tailed Hawk! This was to be a special Journey indeed. I spoke my Purpose: to meet with the Dream Keepers, the Dream Spirits. We sat together on a bough of a Tree that was very rich in Apple Blossoms. They were very fresh-looking, and had small Worms moving about in some of them, indicative of mixing fresh air into the surroundings as they do in Mother Earth. The Fragrance was stunning. Apple stands for Joyful Giving, Hidden Knowledge, Happiness and Healing at Hand, according to Ted Andrews’ “Nature-speak.” As we sat and awaited the Sky Tunnel to appear, I saw slices of color rotating across the Sky. Then above us formed the Tunnel. It was made up of millions of swirling green Leaves, speaking of a great intensity of Life and therefore Spirit Energies, and recalling the Apple Tree we were in. As we took off, Hawk had me ride on his shoulders. Hang on, he smiled. Up we went. As we rose above my town, I saw all the buildings disappear and the Land revert back to how it appeared in pre-invasion days, before the arrival of the White Ones..all Trees and Rivers. Once through the leafy part of the Tunnel, we passed through a lighted blue Energy-fabric Tunnel, and toward a hoop of Golden Sparks that had the appearance of a Fireworks Sparkler. We blew through this Hoop and went out in the Void itself. All was black and substance-less except for the sparkling Hoop off in the distance..our way back. Then, there appeared four Beings with human shapes, dressed in glowing light green, body-length Robes. These were the Dream Spirits. They surrounded me at the Four Directions, and I then found myself sinking beneath them and back into my Dream. I entered the new bedroom to find the dirty-gold girl there, sitting up with the covers clenched to her chest as before, looking furtive and sick, as it was when my Dream ended. I asked who she was. She told me her name was “That Which is No More”. She was leafing through a picture book showing nothing but scenes of Forest. I sensed she was from the Time before the “westerners” moved into the area and built houses and roads, contaminating the Sacred Sprit of the place. She then told me that someday the land will look like this again, with all traces of modern America removed. I thought of the 2032 dateline I’d seen in an earlier Journey for the Final War. She then told me she was one of the Golden People, the Little People, who had been greatly weakened in the recent centuries. Her weakened state was why my Mom’s house tended to have things go slightly wrong within it, to be accident-prone. I then decided to re-empower this Girl using Villoldo’s technique. I had her lie back down and I went to sit at the top of her head. I opened Sacred Space over her and could actually see the blue veil of Spirit Power form over her and me. I cradled her head in my hands and began pumping Healing Energies into her..I could feel the Power flowing through my Hands and into her. I chanted my Female Power Chant given me in an earlier Journey. I saw her body restored to its brilliant Gold, and she then stood up at the foot of the bed. She was a beautiful woman indeed. I then saw her transmutate into a Being with a totally round head and the black, oval Spirit Eyes I’ve seen often in Journeys, and a thin supporting body with no arms beneath. She asked me if I found this appearance offensive. I told her no, that she was equally beautiful either way. She then returned to the human appearance. She led me through my Mom’s house, and I saw the kitchen lit brightly, with a delicious breakfast cooking, the sun coming in from the opposite direction as does in this Reality, signaling a 180-degree flip, a reversal of realities. A restoration. I sensed a happier time, with my Aunt and Grandmother still with us. We were then suddenly in a four-decker apartment building. I sensed it was the Spiritual representation of my Grandmother’s flat back when. I saw the porch railing give in the middle. I was then standing there, looking straight down, and feeling considerable fear of falling to the street below. Hawk flew in to calm me. Then, the Golden Little Woman appeared and flung Mana about the place. The flat porch and we were suddenly at ground level. I sensed this large fall I saw had been a Spirit Damage that had been attached to my Grandmother, and that she was now much more at rest since the gap had now been closed. We were now back in the “extra” bedroom. I asked the Little Person what name she had been trying to spell out when my Dream ended. It came to me slowly..Julianne! She then explained to me that the four Bird Calls I heard at night the last time we visited my Mom was her, Julianne, calling me to come help her. Since I had not Journeyed to see what the Calls meant, she subsequently reached out to me in this Dream. She then also explained that she was the Guardian that my mother had long sensed was protecting her. And now she was fully strengthened, making me feel much better that my mom was in strengthened Spirit Hands. The final scene took me to the base of the back Tree in my yard..where I had sensed a few nights ago that the Little People were living. This told me that I had indeed been right about this..and Julianne led me to this particular Tree just to let me know this was indeed a residence of the Golden Little Ones. Good to know! The Call Back then sounded and I returned with thanks for my Guides and Julianne.

No comments: