Friday, August 22, 2003

Journey 8 - Underground Bear

8/22: Self-drummed (versus CD) Journey introduces me to Underground Bear, the
Power Animal, who brings me a cure for the burning in my right-stomach area!
The Journey went like this: I went back to the yard where I had met the
Power Animal, and looked to the edge of the property to the left of where my
van was. There were some trees and low shrub there, and it wasn’t hard for
me to find a small opening in the ground to go down through. As I entered
the tunnel, Two Feathers and Crosses in Front were there. The tunnel was
similar to all my tunnels, with little gold lights therein. As we emerged
into the other side, for the first time it was dark! There were tiny
droplets of glowing purple mist hanging in the air, which I assumed from
their color were drops of Spirit Power, or what is called Mana. I saw the
droplets beginning to collect on our clothing and skin like little drops of
rain. I was then led to a fire made completely of a deep purple flame. I
picked up one of the purple sticks with the purple flame and honored the 7
Directions with it, assuming the flame was also made of Spirit Mana. Then,
Two Feathers and Crosses told me to go down through the center of the Fire,
which I did. Once underground, I could see clearly. Roots and little bulbs
of plants were all sticking down from the "ceiling", as if the dirt was
transparent. They were all glowing also, with different colors, such as
bright greens and reds. Suddenly my Power Animal arrived. He put me on his
back and gave me a short ride through the roots. We then stopped and
embraced with a long and warm hug. He told me his name was Underground
Bear. He is the one who helps Bear find the roots he needs for healing! So
he IS a companion to the Bear, as seen in my Dream. But now this capability
to find healing roots and plants was being given to me! Underground then
led me to a set of yellow potatoes glowing in the dark. I went very near to
the potatoes, and one sliced itself into thin slices, telling me I should be
eating a thin slice or two of raw potato every day for the burning near my
stomach. We then took another ride, and I saw the roots now also had
glowing purple drops on them. It occurred to me that Chipmunks and worms
must also be able to see through the dirt like this, something man has never
assumed or known. I hugged Underground again and he licked my neck. I
thanked him for his tour and help. He took me back to the fire through the
glowing roots. I came back up through the Fire to Two Feathers and Crosses,
who were now totally "soaked" in the purple light. I looked, and so was I!
The Fire and Droplets were tools to build Auras/Spirit Bodies!! I thanked
my Helpers and we all headed back to the surface like we came. As I came
back into my room, I noticed that I was hardly breathing. I clocked my
breath rate at maybe 4 breaths a minute. My heart rate was down in the low
60s. I had read that shamanic trips result in a much lowered metabolism
while one is "gone", and so it is. I went out later and a red Dragonfly
came near me all the way down the stairs, sort of buzzing me. Later still,
I pulled the Dragonfly Card!

No comments: